Rice Krispies Pops with Easter Sprinkles
As I mentioned earlier this week when I shared my recipe for Easter Bunny Poop Rice Krispies, my kids really enjoy eating Rice Krispie Treats. I have three teenage boys, all of them are athletes, so they eat A LOT! It’s much less expensive for me to make these treats at home than to buy them in the store – even cases of them at Sam’s Club, they don’t last long. They think it’s fun when I mix things up and use cookie cutters to make different shapes at various holidays, make them different flavors, and using melting chocolates to coat them so they go with the various holiday themes. With Easter coming up, I’ve made a few varieties recently, and I’ll be sharing those throughout this week leading up to the Easter Holiday. I hope you all have a Blessed Holiday Weekend 🙂
Rice Krispies treats are always a favorite, and they really are such a simple thing to make. I love that they are a versatile treat, so you can change them up in many ways. These Rice Krispies Pops with Easter Sprinkles are fun and festive for the occasion and look so cute dipped in a delicious candy coating and topped with Easter sprinkles. A cake pop stick into the center ensures that they are mess free for little hands, and helps to make them perfect for classroom parties and such. Lean how you and the kids can make these together below.
Rice Krispies Pops with Easter Sprinkles Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Pink Vanilla Candy Melts
- Easter sprinkles
- Cake pop sticks
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch x 3-inch bars.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Insert a cake pop stick into each Rice Krispies bar. Dip in pink candy.
- Set down on tray lined with wax paper (for easier clean up) and immediately top with sprinkles. Repeat until all Rice Krispies bars are coated in candy and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for about an hour to harden the candy and enjoy!
Don’t miss my other Easter Rice Krispie Treats Posts: Easter Bunny Poop Rice Krispie Treats and Easter Nest Krispie Treats (the second will be posted later this week along with Carrot Garden Pudding Pops – just in time for Easter!
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing this Rice Krispies Pops with Easter Sprinkles Recipe:
The Rice Krispies Treats CookbookOXO Good Grips Mixing Bowl Set with Black Handles, 3-PieceOxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula SetCuisinart 619-14 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 1-Quart Saucepan with CoverWilton Pink Candy Melts, 12-OunceWilton 1912-1001 4-Inch Lollipop Sticks, 150/ PackWilton Flowerful Sprinkles Medley, 2.4 oz. – Candy Sprinkles
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Practical Frugality will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs of running this site. We appreciate your support!
Total Entries: 18349
Winner: A. Smith