Now the autumn season is finally upon us, with the oranges and browns of the leaves and the cooler, shorter days, there is certainly no more perfect time of year to find some time to indulge in some well-deserved and multi-beneficial beauty treatments.
Beauty treatments enrich the mind, body and soul so, just for you, here is the best selection of luxurious – yet entirely affordable – beauty treatments in time for the Christmas season.
- 5 home remedies for natural pain relief >>
- What you need to know before you have a hair transplant >>
- Budgeting for a beauty treatments and self-improvements procedures >>
There are many amazing benefits to be gained from receiving a relaxing facial treatment, and even just spending half an hour applying a luxurious face mask and eye patches can truly make a considerable difference to the skin on your face.
Benefits of facials include the promotion of blood circulation around the face and neck area, detoxification of the skin and also a significant boost to the level of absorption your skin can handle.
Taking good and proper care of your face and your skin in general is one of the best steps you can take to delay and diminish ordinary and natural signs of aging. The best part? Facials are one of the most affordable beauty treatments out there!
Laser Hair Removal
Using a disposable razor in the bathroom ten minutes before you need to leave for work is acceptable some of the time, but for the party season where it’s all about dressing up to the ‘nines’ in party dresses, laser hair removal is the solution that beats them all!
Laser hair removal is a quick and relatively simple treatment, but it is imperative that you visit a professional, experienced and reputable salon, such as by searching for utopiabeautique.com, who will guide you safely through the process from start to finish.
There are a multitude of advantages to choosing laser hair removal, including less pain involved than waxing, the ability to easily remove hair from any part of the body, the precise method it uses to pinpoint the location of the roots and the prevention of ingrowing hairs.
A full body massage is undoubtedly the best way to relax and unwind, but it may surprise you to know that there are a host of other wonderful benefits to treating yourself to a professional massage.
The main types of different massages available at most beauty salons, or from massage therapists themselves, are:
- Aromatherapy massage, which uses gentle pressure alongside essential oils
- Trigger point massage, which is ideal for specific aches and pains
- Thai massage, which helps improve energy levels and circulation
- Chair massage, which focuses on the neck and shoulders
- Hot stone massage, which is best for muscle pain and cramp
- Sports massage, which is designed for repetitive injuries
- Shiatsu massage, which relieves headaches and eases migraines
- Couples’ massage, which is one to enjoy with your partner or other loved one
- Deep tissue massage, which is a popular treatment for anxiety
- Reflexology, which is localised to the hands and feet
- Prenatal massage, which is specifically for pregnant women
Stay in touch
Hope this post inspires you and of course, I’d love to know what you think! Let me know in the comments below or find me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and add the hashtag #practicalfrugality so that I can see your post.
Or why not subscribe to my weekly newsletter with frugal living tips and recipes straight to your mailbox.