DIY Essential Oils Exfoliating Sea Salt Foot Scrub Lotion
Homemade foot scrub with sea salt and essential oils, perfect for a home spa day!
Yield: 2 jars
- ½ pound glycerin soap base of your choice
- ½ cup shea butter
- ½ cup olive oil
- One cup of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 2-3 drops of food coloring
Cut the soap base into squares and place into a microwave safe bowl.
Heat at 30 second intervals 2-3 times until it is almost, but not quite completely melted.
Add shea butter to the melted soap base. Heat at 30 second intervals until everything is nicely melted.
Add olive oil to the bowl.
Add sweet almond oil to the mixture.
Add essentials oils.
Add food coloring.
Mix everything together really well.
Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag until ready to use.