This is a sponsored post about how I Save Money with Groupon Coupons. All opinions are mine.
Y’all know that I love to save money, and I am becoming a shopper that primarily makes my purchases online. When my kids were little, it was so hard to get three kids 5 and under out and about to shop. Nick worked third shift, so it was almost always me by myself when errands needed to be ran. I started shopping for a few things here and there online then. I loved shopping in person, and thought that it would get easier as they got older. However, ss my kids are getting older, we are becoming busier and busier with sports, clubs, and other various afterschool activities. Not to mention, where we live in New England, it’s at least a 30-45 minute drive to go shopping. All of my trips and errands must be planned ahead of time. I feel like I am becoming a master of logistics. Since I’m planning out my purchases and errands to be efficient, it pays for me to take the time to research the deals available, find coupons for my planned purchases, and make sure I’m visiting the stores that have the lowest price on the items and services we need. I like sites that are versatile and offer me deals that I can take advantage of in person or online, and Groupon is fantastic at meeting this need. This is how I Save Money with Groupon Coupons!
One of my favorite websites and apps to use is the one for Groupon Coupons. There are SO MANY great stores that have discounts and special offers listed with Groupon. When I am shopping for clothes for myself and the kids, I love to shop at Kohl”s because when you combine the sales prices with the discount codes and Kohls Cash Deals, you can really stretch your clothing budget money! If you visit the Kohls Groupon Page, you’ll find many deals listed, and you can choose between an in-store printable coupon deal or an online code. They give an actual number of how many people have used each deal on the day you’re visiting the site, and the date each code or deal expires, so you don’t waste time trying to redeem expired offers. I personally also use the deals for Macy’s, JCPenney, Lane Bryant, Carters, and several others, when shopping for clothing or home goods.
Later this year, I am taking a trip to attend a blog conference. Traveling can cost a significant amount of money, so I spent hours researching many different combinations of travel and accommodations. I needed to get airfare, hotel, and rental car within a modest budgeted amount in order to be able to make this trip work. I found deals with Travelocity on Groupon. The end price for my airfare was less than what I could get direct from the airline, the hotel rate was less than the rate for a room in the block reserved by the conference, and my rental car was just $15/day, less than any other rental site AND less than the fee to take the hotel shuttle to and from the airport. This allowed me to get everything I need for this trip reserved and paid for in advance for less than my budgeted amount. Since I have a rental car too, I can drive to a neighboring area to see some friends I haven’t seen in almost 5 years while I’m in the area too 🙂
- $12 for State Inspection at an Automotive Repair Shop in my town, normally $45 and up in my area. It was for a brand new vehicle purchased in a neighboring state with only 100 miles, so we knew it was fine and didn’t want to spend $45 just for the sticker! The people at the shop were so nice that we’ve continued to purchase and use this deal again each year since.
- 64% of a Gym Membership at a national gym with a location in my town
- 50% off flowers that I sent for a funeral in another state
- 45% off Candlepin Bowling (One child went to a birthday party, the other two bowled on another lane while we waited)
- 49% off an Amusement Center in the next town over, with Go Karts, Mini Golf, Batting Cages, and more.
- 45% off tickets to a local Waterpark
- Many, many more. When I plan our day trips, I always visit Groupon to see what discounts are available on the attractions in the areas we are visiting.
I know many of you are also interested in saving money whenever possible, so I encourage you to visit Groupon Coupons to see how and where they can help you save some money!