The Kit Cat Clock has been around for over 80 years! While I didn’t have one as a child, I did know a few people who did. This is a really cute clock that runs off of C Batteries (not included), and comes in a variety of colors and sizes. I love that the Kit-Cat Clock is Made in the USA, and is constructed of plastic, so it’s perfect for a child’s room, a playroom, etc., but does contain small parts, so it’s not intended for children under the age of 3. It’s fun, playful, and a decorative piece of nostalgia.
- Classic Kit-Cat wall clock based on a beloved vintage design
- Features wagging pendulum tail and revolving eyes
- Black body, tail, and oval face with Arabic numerals in white
- Measures 15-1/2 inches tall; made in the U.S.A.
- Runs on 2 C batteries, not included
Which Kit Cat Clock is your favorite, and who do you think you’d gift one of these to?